Saying Good Bye:
Saying Sayonara to Seattle :( Abi misses her buddies from the Emerald City...and quite frankly, so do I.
The work family...though missing a couple of ladies.
I sometimes wish I could just stick all of the friends I made in Seattle in my pocket and take them everywhere with me. Tear, tear.
Saying HELLO:
Guess what?! My missionary came home!!!! She returned honorably from the Washington Tacoma Mission.
Hola Sister Eichenmiller! Meeting her niece, Abi, for the first time.
Uncle Mike came home from the Navy too! It was an eventful year. We hadn't had Christmas all together for four years!
Speaking of Christmas....
Ninja and Beast
(code names...you know, top secret.)
Snow family :) Cheeeeeze...err...freeeeze?
Bundled up, lovin' the snow and a good sled ride.
hehe, our little angel.
Mama loves a good sled ride too! Especially with her sisters.
What a cute Boxing *cough* I mean Bathing Robe
The Spud with Grandma and Grandpa Swanson
Shopping like a big girl! She loves it. Funny shopping story:
Abigail has made more money than us in the last little...er long...while. Last Friday, a very kind elderly woman said that because our little girl was so cute, she wanted to give us something for her. This is what she pulled out and handed to us:
She told us it was worth $10.00 and to go cash it at the customer service desk. Cha-ching :) We bought Abigail some bubbles, haven't spent the remaining $9.31 on her yet. Hilarious!
And now presenting.....The one and only, the beautiful, Abigail Mary Swanson! Featured in The Wave:
And for those of you who haven't seen her stunt scene in The Roll:
Thanks for watching! We'll see ya next time folks!





AHHH!!!! I miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete