Monday, November 12, 2012

VA, PA, CA, LA, D.C., MN, IL

Vapacala D.C. mnil. We speak Interview-ese in this household lately. Bryan has been flying across the nation for the past few weeks, showing several Oral Surgery Residency programs what he is made of. Since it's our blog, I'm gonna brag. Bryan applied to a lot of schools and he received an invitation to interview at, well, a lot of those schools. I'm married to a genius.(He wouldn't let me post specific numbers...always the humble one he is.)

In the meantime, Abigail and I have been hanging out together.  We stayed for an extended weekend with her grandparents in Federal Way, did some Zumba, attended Institute and socialized at play group. As much fun as we're having, we still miss the padre of our family....mucho. Abigail has LOVED having him home. She coos and smiles every time she sees him.



 I love how Abigail's hand is resting on Bryan's.

 Piano Player

 Hehe, this is our wide-eyed child. She is so inquisitive. We love it.

One of Abby's favorite pastimes, watching the cars and people go by.

Our little Ninja is watching you!

1 comment:

  1. You have to start her early on the piano. Don't want to let those beautiful piano fingers go to waste!

    ReplyDelete