Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Room With a View

Bryan and I have moved in and are officially a part of the U District.  I love being on a college campus again.  Though our apartment is tiny we got a room with a view! Bryan and I have found a new favorite past time, sitting on our couch while we watch the boats sail by.  Here are two pictures from different windows.



In other news, I started a new job this week...boo to the learning curve, yay to being employed full time! It feels great. My official title is Pathology Associate. So, while I was away reading all about how to properly slice tissue, Bryan went golfing with friends, and he still is as I write this.  Thus, I went browsing through my archives to fill my alone time and found the following adorable video of my brother, Spencer. Enjoy.

1 comment: